terms & conditions
BBQ Baker DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. BBQ Baker disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to diets for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, availability, or security.
We make a reasonable effort to provide accurate information, but cannot warrant that any information provided is accurate, complete, reliable, or current. We provide no warranty or assume liability for any information on the Website.
This website, including all images, text, software, and other content is the property of BBQ Bakers and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
You may have the opportunity to download e-books or other digital products from our Website or newsletter. If you decide to do this, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable license to use the product(s). You agree that you are not allowed to modify, distribute, sell, share, republish, or create derivative content from any information provided to you without express consent from BBQ Bakers.
You have our permission to use a link to our Website from your website. You may use one photo or excerpt (up to 100 words) from any post, with a mandatory link back to the post on our Website where it originated. We do not allow re-posting an entire recipe or more than one paragraph of a post, using photos without linking back, or presenting any of our content as your own. Any distribution of content from BBQ Bakers beyond what is described herein constitutes copyright infringement.
You may view and print any content displayed on the Website for personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and attribution notices remain intact. You agree not to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, license, modify, or create derivative content from this Website or any part of it, without prior written consent from BBQ Bakers.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because BBQ Bakers is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.
BBQ Bakers partners with Google Adsense to provide some ads on our site. To see how Google uses information from sites that use Google services, visit this Google Information Article.
On occasion, BBQ Bakers will participate in other non-specified affiliate programs, which have the capability to track the referrals to their websites and utilize cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
We occasionally get opportunities to work with companies by creating a recipe using a specific product, hosting a giveaway, or very rarely reviewing a product. A disclosure will always be included at the top of every sponsored post. Even when we are compensated, we will be 100% honest in our opinions. We will only share products that we believe in and are a good fit for BBQ Baker and for the BBQ Baker audience. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
BBQ Bakers in no way provides any warranty, express or implied, towards the content of recipes in this website. It is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value and quality of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation and to determine the nutritional value, if any, and safety of the preparation instructions.
The recipes presented are intended for entertainment and/or informational purposes and for use by persons having appropriate technical skill, at their own discretion and risk.
While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes in this blog, you are doing so “at your own risk”. I am not liable, not responsible and do not assume obligation for:
– Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any kind of food-borne disease
– Misinterpreted recipe
– Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger or flour-covered kitchen countertop.
– I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments.
Remember, cooking is very subjective. You might use different brands of the same ingredients. Our ovens might have different temperatures. Our cooking abilities might be at different levels. Before trying a new recipe, read and re-read the recipe. Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. Use the right amounts and tools. What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, or the practices of this Site please do not hesitate to contact us.